Ew Fashion.

I've been watching the Style Network for over an hour because it's too cold to take my hands out of my shirt and change the channel. This girl just bought enough clothes so that she could have eight different outfits for the weekend. How stupid. I've been wearing basically the same velour pants/hoodie combination (with different tank tops) for 3 days...I'm going to have to rethink it though since Justin said something like "mmm look at that big velvet bottom." When he saw the apalled look on my face he assured me that he meant that said bottom was sexy... so then I had to tell him that the words "big" and "sexy" do not go together unless you're talking about lips, boobs or eyes.

I may be applying for a new job. There is an opening for unit secretary in the birthing center where my aunt works. It would be Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 6pm to 6am. This sounds amazing to me. It would be great to be off for 4 days a week....

Now StyleTV is talking about the importance of eyeliner...dear god.

No comments: