Crafty.


Justin says I have to find a hobby. Something I like to do. Any suggestions? I can't crochet, as I proved last year, everything just is a circle, and I don't really want to learn how to knit because yarn apparently has it out for me. I used to like to shop, but a I no longer have that kind of disposable income, it can't really be my hobby. As it is now, when I fill out one of those "what do you like to do" profiles for MySpace or whatever I put that I like to read, but I'm doing that for 8 hours a night at work. I can't take it anymore. Anyway I have no idea, so suggestions are appreciated.

P.S. I don't want anything that will leave me with a bunch of extra stuff so nobody say "oh I know, you can make [potholders, birdhouses, decopage, friendship bracelets...insert craft of choice here]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The library has books you can borrow...for free. You can even check out movies, books on tape and music depending on your town. I checked a book out on cake decorating. I want to make Babycakes a birthday cake. Plus you can take what ever you get at the library back...so that doesn't leave you with extra stuff. This is some very hard criteria...sorry for any horrid spelling.