Here's a Meme to Tide You Over.


20 Firsts


1. Who was your first love? Um...my first crush was Adam Jackson in first grade, but he didn't like me so I don't know if it counts as first love.

2. Who was your first kiss and when? Ben Wright, Kindergarten

3. Who was your first prom date? Beau Bayer

4. Who was your first room mate? My Nan

5. What was your first job? United Supermarket

7.When did you go to your first funeral? My grandfather, I think 1994 but I don't remember exactly

8. What was your first car? Blue Nissan Stanza

9. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 20 to Canyon

10. Who was your first grade teacher? Ms Ivey

11. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? I have no idea. Maybe Austin

13. Where did you go for your first date and who was it with?
Not counting proms, I never really had a date until after high school. It was with some guy named Jason. We went to Taco Cabana, where I didn't eat and then...maybe to a movie?

14. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I never snuck out of the house.

15. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? Elizabeth Bolden...I wouldn't say we're friends, but I still hear from her occasionally

16. Who was the first person to send you flowers?
A late bloomer on this too, Josh Samsel sent flowers to me and someone else when we did Gypsy, I think...or maybe The Miracle Worker. Some play.

17. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? 815 North Denver, Levelland.

18. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
I talk to Justin first, then sometimes I email Patrick.

19. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? My step-sister, D'Liesa

20. What is the first thing you when you wake up? Brush my teeth and walk the dog.

No comments: