And Now: The Meme You've All Been Waiting For

So here's another meme. This one stolen from Jennifer, very early this morning.

9 Lasts....

  1. Last place you were: The sofa.
  2. Last drug used: Lactaid with dinner at 4am
  3. Last beverage: Water
  4. Last kiss: Sometime in the last few hours.
  5. Last movie seen: Little Black Book
  6. Last phone call: I talked with my brother almost 24 hours ago.
  7. Last CD played: I don't even remember.
  8. Last bubble bath: Bubbles make me itch.
  9. Last time you cried: Hm... I don't know. Maybe a week.


8 Have You Evers.....

  1. Have you ever dated someone twice?: I prefer to think of it as "continuing education"
  2. Have you ever been cheated on?: Not that I know of.
  3. Have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it?: Uh...yeah.
  4. Have you ever fallen in love?: Why is this question always here? Is there anyone who says no?
  5. Have you ever lost someone?: Of course.
  6. Have you ever been depressed?: Frequently, I'm quite good at it.
  7. Have you ever been out of the country?: Yup.
  8. Have you ever been on T.V?: I don't think so.
7 States that you have been to:
  1. New Mexico
  2. Oklahoma
  3. Alabama
  4. California
  5. New York
  6. Arizona
  7. Washington.


6 Things You Have Done Today....

  1. Went to Wal-Mart
  2. Washed Dishes
  3. Slept
  4. Watched Monk and Psych (haha, I typed that and looked down and it was the same answer that Jen had before.)
  5. Microwaved Sugar Snap Peas
  6. Made cookies


5 Favorite Things....

  1. Justin
  2. Maybe
  3. Hard, sharp cheeses
  4. Books
  5. New panties


4 People You Can Tell Almost Anything....

  1. Justin
  2. Tommye
  3. Maybe
  4. My blog readers


3 Favorite Colors

  1. Green
  2. Pink
  3. Navy


2 Things You Want To Do Before You Die....

  1. Go on a Cruise
  2. Get really skinny


1 Thing You Regret.....

  1. Moving away from Canyon.

No comments: