The Mighty Huntress

The cat that I like the least, (because I think she's evil, and she thinks she's Justin's girlfriend), Yumi proved herself useful during the night last night. When we got up this afternoon, there were two dead mice positioned around the house. (one placed strategically outside my bedroom door, we are all very lucky that I didn't step on it.) So, now that she's proved her worth, I suppose I'll have to be more accepting of her presence here.

The girl who used to babysit me as a child, Carolyn, is in town this week for her father's funeral and has asked to see me, and while I hesitate to not go where someone wants me, I'm very apprehensive about going. I don't want to see people who I used to know anymore, because I'm so ashamed about how I look. I've gotten too fat and I can't stand for people who knew me when I was hot to see me. (This is also partialy the reason, that I'm having such a hard time getting to Canyon to see Patrick and Tiffany, even though, I was pretty fat when Patrick knew me. *sigh*) I now work with a guy that I went to high school with, and I'm really really uncomfortable most of the time that he's there. (This is also partially because he's turned into a kind of jerk).

The good news: We'll have our tax refunds in 2 days! Hurray!

1 comment:

PEG said...

You have nothing whatsoever to be ashamed or embarrassed about around me, Susan. You know this. Don't let this be the reason you don't come to visit. Please.