1. My uncle once: Was the caretaker of Spade Ranch. Because of this I have a soft soft spot for cowboy folklore. Betcha didn't know that!
2. Never in my life: Have I really yelled at the people in my life who deserve it...for so many reasons.
3. When I was five: I got a little brother and sister.
4. High School was: The last time in my life that I had a group of friends that I could tell anything to.
5. I will never forget: What it feels like to walk down the streets of New York at 3am
6. I once met: Our current excuse for a president.
7. There's this girl I know who: is gonna be Justins best man at our wedding.
8. Once, at a bar: A drag queen groped my left breast.
9. By noon, I'm usually: On my way to work or dead asleep. God I love working in the afternoon/night.
10. Last night: I dreamt that I was swimming in Greece.
11. If I only had: Money. You wouldn't believe how much easier things would be if I had three hundred and fifty dollars.
12. Next time I go to church: oh hmm...I dunno I keep thinking that I'll go and then can't drag myself out of bed.
13. Terry Shiavo: Should have died much longer ago than she did.
14. What worries me most: That I'll look like the Michelin man in my wedding dress.
15. When I turn my head left, I see: The downstairs bathroom door.
16. When I turn my head right, I see: Justin.
17. You know I'm lying when: I'm a very good liar. I always know Justins lying when he tells me 3 minutes later in tears...hehehe
18. What I miss most about the eighties: weighing less than one hundred pounds and my cabbage patch kid.
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, Ophelia. Crazy and self involved.
20. By this time next year: Oh who knows. Maybe I ll have a new sofa.
21. A better name for me would be: I always wanted my name to be Lily or Rose or Dahlia...something floral. My dad wanted to name me Courtney Michelle. Come on Courtney Michelle Bell...god.
22. I have a hard time understanding: My parents choices.
23. If I ever go back to school: I'll get my masters...although I was kind of thinking I might be interested in Radiology or something else medical...we'll see, I've gotten awfully lazy.
24. You know I like you if: I'm pretty desperate for friends at this point. I only don't like the stupid people.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: Depends on the award. If it was an Oscar or a Tony I'd thank Emmalie John.
26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: Brilliant
27. Take my advice, never: Say that you'll never go back to your hometown.
28. My ideal breakfast is: Breakfast Burrito with Egg, Bacon, Potato and Cheese. Or Hot Chocolate from Town N Country
29. A song I love, but do not have is: The entire soundtrack for Hair
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: Eating at Savannahs
31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars:My favorite, Make us who we are, overrated, should find something better to do.
32. Why won't people:Pay attention to the things they say?
33. If you spend the night at my house: Don't make any extra noise while I'm falling asleep.
34. I'd stop my wedding for: Patrick Stewart....(not really...well....)
35. The world could do without: Another Bush in charge...Ignorance.
36. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Spend 48 hours with my stepmother
37. My favorite blonde is:My niece Hannah and my Nephew Hunter
38. Paper clips are more useful than: Socks.
39. If I do anything well, it's: Getting mad. I get mad really well.
40. And by the way: I'm going to bed.