I keep having dreams about hurricanes. A good explanation for this would be that they're all over the news for the past month, however, I haven't been watching the news. They [the hurricanes] just seem to linger heavily in my subconcious. I don't like it, although some of the dreams are kind of fun.

My cat Nicolas is going to live with my step sister D'Liesa. Three is just too many for a small apartment. She wants a grown up cat that knows how to get away from her kids, but one thats laid back enough to not scratch them in the process. I think Nic is perfect for this posistion as A) he's been declawed, and B) he tends to gravitate to tall places where toddlers cannot reach. It's a win win situation I think.

This leaves us with two kitties. M'Gee and Yumi. Both Justins, I don't feel cheated out of my cat or anything really, and to be quite honest if we were only going to keep one it would be Yumi. (She's very smart and fetches like a dog.) But I'm not very fond of M'Gee. He's old and likes to vomit. It's like his hobby or something. Oh well. Justin likes him and sometimes you have to make concessions to peoples attatchments.

We're having dinner with my parents tonight I think, so I should get off...Justins finished with his shower now and we'll be leaving soon...Perhaps I'll have something more interesting to say later...

1 comment:

Brinkley said...

I dont like him at all I just love him... in fact I quite dislike him... I just threatened him that I would pull his tail off... susan said he is not a lizard... but... I cant get rid of him since I love him so much bah...