Interview Questions for Annabel

As the first to request, she gets to have the first questions.

First, so everyone knows: The Rules

  1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."

  2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.

  3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

  4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

  5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

So here goes:

1. You obviously have a really smart, talented, well adjusted kid. If you knew that you could get the *exact same kid* if he came about during a different time in your life, would you change your history?

2. I've looked at your incredible Marvin the Martian collection on your personal site. How long have you been collecting, and what first sparked your interest in this particular alien?

3. When do you feel the most beautiful/together/elegant?

4. What first sparked your interest, and what ultimately inspired you to convert to catholocism?

5. If you won an all inclusive vacation to any place in the world, with the stipulation that you could only take one average size suitcase, that you had to stay for at least 6 months, that you wouldn't be able to communicate to anyone in English, would you make the trip, and where would you go?

Enjoy. Interview me when you're through!!

1 comment:

Annabel said...

My answers are up on my blog and I'm working on your questions.
They may have to wait until tomorrow since I have to finish cleaning house and then get ready for a .... date!