Here are the rules:
Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. What's happened to all the piercings you used to have, and why?
All gone. I now have one earring in each ear. I go through phases of wanting to be a 'cool girl' and wanting to be a 'grown up.' The piercings (nose, navel, tongue, other 5 earrings) all came about during a 'cool girl' phase, and all except the nose came out during a grown up phase shortly after moving to Denton. (well, the navel came out when I got to fat...). The nosering had to go when I had my job at the tax office known as 'Denton's little corner of Hell.'
2. You can have either a photographic memory or boundless grace. Which would it be?
Boundless grace. My memory is already exceptionally good. I remember everything that I *hear*, as opposed to everything I see. This causes problems sometimes. I'd also like to be more specific in my request for grace though. It would be useful to be blessed with physical grace, as I'm often found falling on my face, but I'd much rather be filled with the kind of grace that allows people to be kind and good and forgiving of others. I hold onto way too much hostility.
3. How many degrees do you have, anyway, and do you plan to do anything specific with them? ho hum...I have an associates in theatre, a bachelors in theatre education, and almost enough credits (missing like 3 classes) to make either a second B.A.(this was an accident, I just ended up taking a lot of extra weird classes), or to make a pretty good start on a Masters. Edited to add: oops, I forgot to answer the rest of the question. I don't know. For the time being, I've sort of lost interest in teaching, especially considering that the Texas legislature basically screwed around this session, and didn't decide on a plan for school funding. I could potentially teach several different classes: Theatre, Speech, English, and possibly Government, but I only want to teach Theatre/Speech. My dream would be to direct in a good, well funded private arts school or community theatre. If you hear of any openings, let me know.
4. Where are the drivers worse, where you are or where I am?
They're different and more aggressive where I am. I don't like it. I'd much rather drive where you are.
5. You find yourself inhabiting a Warner Bros. cartoon. Which character do you seek out for comedic hijinks? Pepe Le Pew. I've always been the kind of girl that wants a guy to chase her.