6 am:Not Only For the Old & Crazy

I was really tired yesterday and feeling pretty 'down' in general, so I went from work to the chiropractor, from the chiropractor home, and ate dinner. At about 7:15 I headed to bed without a shower or work out. To make up for the workout (and certainly the shower my short hair gets oily faster than long...) I dragged myself out of bed this morning at 6 (my alarm actually went off at five, but I laid around for awhile convincing myself to get up). I exercised and then showered and dressed, and to tell the truth, I feel better than I have in a long time. I think I'm going to start getting up every day (or at least work days) at 6 and exercising/showering before work. I'll certainly have to adjust my sleeping times though, I guess going to bed at 9 instead of 10, which means *gasp* I'll have to miss CSI and Law & Order. Maybe Justin will record them for me. So anyway, it's been a really good day so far, but I'm still glad that it's halfway over.

No comments: