The Little Things

I've had a small horizontal chip in my front, right tooth since I was maybe 12 years old. It was the result of a fight with my mother, and I've felt bad about it now for more than half my life. Today I got it fixed. It's amazing what one hour in the dentist's office and a tiny amount of resin can do for self-esteem. I feel like a completely new person. It's wonderful!

The dentist, Dr. Dannenberg is also wonderful, even with her pageant girl looks. She's funny and kind and told me that I have beautiful teeth. I think that's the best compliment a dentist can give you,  right? Anyway, I am very happy.

2 comments:

Brinkley said...

I love you, I'm glad you are happy :)

Toddy said...

Bless you for posting this. I have to go to the dentist next week. I broke a back tooth BADLY this week and fear I have cavities and I was DREADING going but I think you are right, I'll feel better when its over that I'm taking care of myself and my teeth are all in one piece! Cheers, T.