What Happens in Vegas...

I found out yesterday that I'll be joining my aunt and siblings in Las Vegas March 9-13. We'll be staying at the Mirage and doing lots of fun stuff. It was a total surprise, and I'm SUPER excited! It's also an excellent opportunity to try and accomplish one of my Life List goals: win a hand of blackjack in Vegas. We'll see how that goes. As for non-gambling fun, we're seeing Terry Fator, Lance Burton, a taping of The Price is Right, going to Madam Tussaud's, and whatever else we have time to get up to. It's going to be EXCELLENT.

Yes, I'm aware of how many times I've used caps-lock in this post, and I don't even care.

Whee!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Vegas??? How fun!!! I have never been but I hear from everyone who has that it is AWESOME!!!

MA said...

i super highly recommend you looking up the odds of specific hands at blackjack. i did and i won my first hand in years (and YEARS) of losing.

Terroni said...

I've never been there but my parents love it. They don't even really gamble and they still have tons of fun. They like the utter ridiculousness of the whole town in the middle of a desert thriving on adult stupidity thing.