I was tagged to play this on Facebook today and I thought my answers were so weirdly accurate that I wanted to post it here too. Also, I'm not ashamed of all the bad music that I love so there!!
1. Put your iPod or iTunes (or whatever) on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You MUST use that song name, no matter how silly it sounds!!
4. Tag whoever you want (or nobody).
5. Have Fun!
(Note: I don't feel like going on a big tag-fest; if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged.)
1) If someone says 'are you okay' you say...?
2) How would you describe yourself?
"Don't Know Much" -- Linda Ronstadt
Okay, this one I am ashamed of. Why is that even on here? Ew.
3) What do you look for in a love interest?
"Ironic" --Alanis Morisette
4) How do you feel today?
"Run Around" --Blues Traveler
5) What is your life's purpose?
"Papa Don't Preach" --Madonna
6) What's your motto?
"Happy Girl" --Martina McBride
Hey, that's not a bad motto! I'm working on it.
7) What do your friends think of you?
"If You Were Here" --Thompson Twins.
Makes sense, as almost all of my friends are several hundred miles away.
8) What do your parents think of you?
"Daydream Believer" The Monkees
Hmm, that's kind of what I think of me too...
9) What do you think about very often?
Also, is this question worded strangely? It sounds funny in my head.
10) What do you think about your first kiss?
"You Give Love a Bad Name" --Bon Jovi
Surprisingly accurate. Or maybe not surprising at all.
11) What do you think of your best friend?
"Fresh Feelng" -- Eels
12) What is your life story?
"Superman" -- Lazlo Bane
13) What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Windmills" --Toad the Wet Sprocket
14) What will you dance to at your wedding?
"American Girl" --Tom Petty
Sadly, there was no dancing at my wedding, but I *do* dance around to this in the kitchen.
15) What will they play at your funeral?
"Into the Great Wide Open" -- Tom Petty
I think this is an excellent choice. Justin write that down!
16) What is your hobby/interest?
"Murder of One" --Counting Crows
Hopefully this is referring to my frequent viewings of CSI.
17) What is your biggest fear?
"Lost Cause" --Beck
18) What is your biggest secret?
"You're the First Time I've Thought About Leaving" -- Reba McIntire
19) What do you want right now?
"Good Life" Francis Dunnery
Don't we all?
20) What do you think of your friends?
"What the World Needs Now Is Love" -- The Carpenters