Horoscope

I have an excellent horoscope this week:

TAURUS (April 20-May 20)
For week of February 5, 2009

There's one supreme standard by which your progress in the coming weeks should be ultimately measured: Will you understand yourself better at the end of the adventures than you do at the beginning? A new privilege may come your way, or an honor that'll perk up your résumé, and maybe even a breakthrough that'll help dissolve your phobia of success. But they will only manifest a fraction of their potential unless you heed my updated version of Socrates' best soundbite: Know thyself -- or else.


2 comments:

BloggingMatilda said...

Love the horoscope, especially because it's mine too! Looks like some good things in our future :)

Unknown said...

I mailed that picture in because of something Joanna Runkles was working on! Will you please take a picture of the wall and email it to me? witnerd@aol.com I would love to see what that looks like!