Dysfunctional Candy

I'm a total candy heart addict, and so when they finally start selling them around Valentine's Day, I try to get some every time I'm at the store (and remember). I found this website today where the candy hearts say things like "u left seat up" and "mommy issues." Anyway, they're called bittersweets and I'm SO ordering some. Since I'm delicate little flower (insert heavy southern accent there) this one is my favorite:


Grace in Small Things to resume...sometime.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 Days of Grace in Small Things.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

And I thought I was the only one who could eat truck loads of those little candy hearts!?!? :)

Amanda said...

can you write your own candy hearts or do they already come with their own sayings??

Susanlee said...

They come with sayings already on them, but you can make a picture of one saying whatever you it want to. I used it to make a heart for my February header.