Take a sip of your red drink if:
- McCain wins a state.
- Anyone utters the word “maverick.”
- Joe the Plumber makes an appearance. (double points if he’s gotten his plumber’s license)
- A pundit implies that Sarah Palin is hot.
- Someone refers to Barack Obama as a socialist.
- Anyone says anything nice about George W. Bush.
Take a sip of your blue drink if:
- Obama wins a state.
- Anyone utters the word “historic” in reference to Obama’s campaign.
- Hillary Clinton makes an appearance. (double points if Bill shows up too)
- A pundit implies that John McCain is senile.
- Someone mentions Tina Fey.
- Anyone says anything nice about John Kerry.
Take one sip from both drinks if:
A news anchor declares that a race is “too close to call.”
Throw in the towel if:
A news anchor announces that, once again, Florida is the presidential tie-breaker.
PS: You only get to play if you actually voted!!