Back.

I'm back, and after only a week, which surprises me. I was pretty sure that I wouldn't be posting here for quite awhile, but I missed it. The truth is, I've been really sad, like, throw myself in front of a bus sad. I guess it's a good thing Levelland doesn't have any public transportation. Anyway, I'm feeling better. Today is the first day in 2 weeks that I've made it through a full 24 hours without crying (assuming that I can make it another hour until midnight). Anyway, I have to get ready for work, but I wanted to say hi, and let my (6) readers know that I haven't forgotten about this blog completely. I'll post again soon.

3 comments:

Terroni said...

I'm glad you're back. And that you're feeling a little better.

T

Terroni said...

And there is more grace than you thought.

Amanda said...

YAY! I love seeing a new update from you! ...I'm sorry you have been sad though... (big hug!)