Stud

Over the weekend, I sat around and blew my nose, dosed it up on Nyquil and Dayquil and watched excessive TV. I did manage to do a couple loads of laundry and wash the dishes, but let's face it, that's bare minimum.

Justin, in the meantime worked on stuff for his jewelry class, re-caulked the bathroom and vacuumed the entire house. He also bought me a fabulous pair of sunglasses, taught Marlowe to sit and made a huge deal out of my haircut, even though it's hardly a trim. I totally won the husband lottery.

PS: That messy coffee table? Not my house anymore. The picture was taken while we were moving so give me a break! :)

4 comments:

Andrew said...

They say a woman can make or break a guy. The same holds true for guys making a great gal. Glad you have Justin!

Brinkley said...

wow... I'm blushing :)

Amanda said...

whoa! good job Justin!

Unknown said...

I found your blog through the 'Writing' tab on my Interests profile. What a great tool for connections. And I enjoyed reading about the perfect hubby, by the way :-)

Yesterday, I posted something that might interest writers everywhere. I blogged about David Wolverton/Farland (nationally renowned Sci-Fi and Fantasy author—think Star Wars books) and his free daily writing lessons and tips by email.

This man is super talented, and his totally free advice is for writers of all genres, at all stages of their careers.

Hope you don’t mind me letting you know this, but I’m so impressed with David’s generosity and willingness to help improve world writing skills, that I wanted to share with as many writers as possible.

I’ve been scribbling for over 20 years and am still learning plenty.