Drugs on Board

I don't know what the problem is, but for what I think is about the 5th time in 7 or 8 months I have a cold. My nose is stuffy and runny at the same time, which is the stupidest thing I can think of, and my head feels like it's full of some sort of super heavy cotton wool. All I want to do is sleep, and so today, I've taken a nap every 3 or 4 hours. I have to work tonight, I have no idea how I'm going to manage that, but after several attempts and some interesting side effects (paralyzing paranoia anyone?), I seem to have found a combination of drugs that works. Here's the math:

12 Hour Sudafed + 12 Hour Claritin = 4 hours of relief

If I take a sleeping pill on top of these two "non-drowsy" drugs, then I manage to sleep and breathe (all at the same time!) for a couple of hours.

Going to nap (again) before work.

2 comments:

Terroni said...

Is it the real Sudafed?
The kind with crystal meth in it?

Susanlee said...

that's the stuff :)