Happy Thanksgiving


Yesterday was our 6 month anniversary. To celebrate I worked overtime, and today we went out for Indian food at our favorite restaurant. At lunch they have a buffet. Brilliant!! Justin just came back from a dog walk, and Maybe made a friend today. He lives down the street. I think he's a young pit-bull. She took him a rubber bone from her extensive collection of chew toys. I'm glad I have a dog with good manners.

I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping and in 3 days I get to PUT UP THE TREE!! We're still figuring out how we're going to keep Maybe from chewing on it, but I'm sure it will all work out.

I'm slightly morally opposed to Thanksgiving, as it was started by a bunch of Puritans who thought it was ok to hang people for their religious beliefs (whether they actually believed them or not), however I do enjoy the food. With that in mind, we're heading to Amarillo for Thanksgiving (actually, Panhandle by way of Amarillo). We get off work at 5:30 Thursday morning and we'll head towards Amarillo around 9 or so. I'm shopping with my aunt on Friday and then my family is doing the turkey thing on Saturday, so the rest of the week will be quite busy. Anyway, Everyone have a nice Thanksgiving and eat lots of dressing, that's my favorite!


{Editors Note: No actual turkeys were harmed in the making of this blog}

No comments: