Boring Update.

Well I fell off the no caffiene wagon yesterday and had a diet coke (with refill!!) at dinner yesterday evening. We were at one of those restaurants with few drink options so there ya go. I'm going to try to climb back on again today.

Yesterday Justin and I left the house at 6:15 am and headed to Muleshoe to judge at a speech tournament. We had a really good time. Because we never get out of the house anymore, going to stuff like that is sort of like a date for us...so it was fun. My back is killing me today though from sitting in those awful highschool desks. How on earth did I ever do that for 8 hours a day?? I must be getting old.

We had an extra day off, so we didn't have to go in last night which was nice, but now I'm dreading going to work tonight. I really need to get a new book...

Also, anyone who likes historical fiction should check out Jester by James Patterson/Andrew Gross. I just finished it and it's quite good.

1 comment:

Annabel said...

And I appreciate you so much for doing that! I'm glad you enjoyed it, but yes, the desks are horrible! The tournament was so behind that we didn't finish awards until 11:40.

I gave into my caffeine addiction as well and bought a 12 pack of cokes today.