Yumm-O!

Yes! We finally found a really good Indian food restaurant in Lubbock! Today was payday so we treated ourselves to a lovely dinner at Maharaja. Not too spicy, {they actually grind the spices individually for every dish according to how spicy you like it} very pretty and fairly reasonably priced. And we found out that on Friday and Saturday nights they have live belly dancers {as opposed to the ones that just kind of lay there}. Woo Hoo! We're taking my dad on Friday, he needs to expand his dining horizons, and who can resist belly dancers?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We MUST come visit!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE indian food and belly dancing!
I am teaching Baby Cakes....I am sure she'll be a better dancer once she can stand!
Patrick MUST take me to LUBBOCK!

PEG said...

One of these days soon when we're not quite so in debt, I'd be happy to do so....

Susanlee said...

Yeah, I know the feeling.

Brinkley said...

WOW I dont even know how many times in the last few years I have used the words "one of these days soon when we're not quite so in debt..." haha