Productive

I was very productive today, I got up and walked maybe all the way to the courthouse and around the square, visited my dad at work for awhile, came home, cleaned the kitchen and living room and woke Justin up. It was very hot and I wanted a shower really really badly, but since we live in this 100 year old house and only have a bathtub, I put on my swimsuit and let Justin shower me outside with the watering hose. I washed my hair and everything, it was soooo fun!! Like running through the sprinkler or something.

Then we went and ate pizza and bought lots of great groceries, because we are trying desperately to learn to cook. We've just been kind of sitting around since then but it's been a really good day! Now we're gonna watch a movie and eat lots of the gourmet junk food we bought at Target last night with a wedding gift card hurray!

No comments: