Panacea

We left work early today and went to the doctor to have Justin's blood pressure checked out. Because this is how it works, by the time someone checked him today his blood pressure had dropped to a slightly high but nothing to stress about 140/80. However, the Dr. believed us about it being super high on and off for the past few days and prescribed BenicarHCT. He also gave us about a months worth of samples, which will save us some money, so that's good. Anyway, I'm very relieved that things are going to be okay. The main problem now is that the medicine will make Justin feel worse before he feels better, and I'm not very nurturing. This is unfortunate for Justin, who likes to be taken care of when he's sicky. I mostly like to be left alone when I'm sick, which I sort of am...but not like Justin so I won't expound.

No comments: