More Wedding Stuff and One ER Visit

Justin's a better blogger than I am, so please go read his blog if you want to see lots of pictures of wedding stuff...

Tonight we had dinner with my family which was really fun, my dad grills a great burger! However, Justin hadn't been feeling good for a few days, so my aunt took his blood pressure which was an alarming 210/116 so we went to the emergency room. Of course, during the hour which we had to wait, it fell to a still high, but much less scary 161/84. So, we have to make an appointment for Justin to see a doctor about getting some medicine to bring his blood pressure down. Then he will start to feel better and we can both get into a good food and exercise routine.

Before all the scary stuff happened, Justin took some great pictures of me to replace the not so great bridal portraits that they took at Family Photo:

2 comments:

Annabel said...

Those are wonderful pictures! I'm sorry I couldn't be there. Sounds like a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

You take great photo. Glad that there was no big problems with family and such. I love weddings and Bronte got a stern talking to for making us miss yours...okay not really "what a horrible flu..made us miss Susan's wedding and made my baby icky." I guess the flu bug got a guilt trip.
hu!
We are soooooo happy for you!