The Culprit

Discovered online last night that the Lunesta, which I've been using to sleep for the past few days is also responsible for the taste of bile in my mouth every night and morning. I found a barrage of complaints from other people about it on review sites. This is good, perhaps they will not have to suck my gallbladdar out. So, back to Tylenol PM for me.

3 days until the wedding. I'm getting very schitzy. We were almost killed by a mail truck yesterday. That did not add to the joy in any way. Trying to get my house presentable, and laundry done before my mother arrives on Friday.

We still have no idea how many people will be attending this shindig. Justin thinks more than our estimated 60 but I'm really thinking closer to 20. I guess we'll see....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

loose the gall bladder you don't need it...well unless you have a thing for fryed patato products. Which I DID...I wanna a frech fry. Hope that it is the lunesta.
I took a homeopathic supplament before our wedding. Tasted like mint, way better than bile.