Brought to You by the Letter M

Ok, as assigned by the great and powerful Jen

Ten things I like that start with the letter

Maybe: Our little dog. She is really smart and cute and has taught me that perhaps I shouldn't have children. She is also the reason now that even on my days off, I'm usually up before 11. It's so nice to have someone who is so excited to see you in the evenings that they throw themselves at your face. Justin hasn't been that happy to see me in...well...ever.

Myspace.com Ok, so myspace is the devil that sucks you in and is one of those things that *everyone* is doing so it's uncool to find it cool. But it's cool ok? It's let me find out what's going on in the lives of the people that were the most important to me once-upon-a-time.

Monk: I identify with this character in a lot of ways, he helps me see my own nuroses in a way that allows me to laugh at them, because I can laugh at him first. There's a marathon on USA tomorrow. Yay.

Mirror: People think that I'm vain because whenever I pass a reflective surface I look into it. I watch myself when I cry if possible, and I gaze for long periods of time at my own reflection. It's not vanity. Half the time I'm trying to make sure that nothing looks wrong, the other half, I'm trying to figure out exactly who that is in there.

Money: Lately there never seems to be enough of it. Money makes the world go around. I hate this fact. I hate that money has become so important to me...it never was until I didn't have it anymore.

May: The month of my birth, the month that I moved to Denton to be with Justin, the month we are getting married.

Monologue: I am an actress. I have performed countless monologues, most of which I still remember. I write monologues in my head all the time. When I drive alone, especially when I'm upset, I make up long, intense monologues. They help me think, as myself and as someone else.

Margaret Sanger: This woman did so much for women's rights. She changed women's lives. Thank goodness that I can control whether or not I want to get pregnant. This is a big deal.

Musical Theatre: The world would be a happier place if everytime something important happened we all burst into synchronized song and dance. Thank God for Stephen Sondheim.

Milk Chocolate: This can make everything seem ok, at least for the 15 seconds that it takes for a Hershey's Kiss to melt on my tongue.

If you want your own letter, let me know!

1 comment:

PEG said...

Oh, sure, what the heck.... :)