Stolen from Annabel

As seen in a post by Annabel

Four jobs that I have had:
1. Communications Assistant for the Deaf
2. Court Clerk
3. Motor Vehicle Tax Deputy
4. Phone Sex Operator

Four movies that I can watch over and over again:
1. Blow
2. Gypsy
3. Titus
4. Hocus Pocus

Four places I have lived:
1. Levelland Texas
2. Canyon Texas
3. Denton Texas
4. Seattle Washington

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Monk
2. CSI Miami
3. House
4. Scrubs

Four websites I read daily
1. Patricks Life Already in Progress
2. Moma and Babycakes
3. Story of My Life
4. Uncouth.Net

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. New York City
2. San Francisco
3. Seattle
4. Most of Southern Europe

Four favorite Foods:
1. Bell Peppers
2. Sushi
3. Vanilla Ice Cream
4. Queso and Tortillas

Four places I'd rather be:
1. Greece
2. Italy
3. In a Jane Austen Novel
4. San Francisco

No comments: