The Way Things Should Be

I have a hard time dealing with death. In general. Even if it isn't someone close to me, I don't like it. I have a hard time comprehending that someone can be alive, and a person one minute, and just *not* moments later. I think that towards the end of life, we should start fading slowly until one day, we're just gone. So that people can get used to the idea that perhaps tomorrow, your chair will be empty.

It makes sense if you think about it. That's how it works when we come into the world. We develop slowly over time in our mothers wombs. From nothing, to several stages of non person, and then one day it's ta-da(!) a new human.

Here's what else is going on: My step sisters husband is an ass. He's been obviously cheating on her for a month, and now, the girl,(she's calling herself Sarah, but I suspect that's a lie) has become brazen enough to call D'Liesa's house. (As opposed to Les' cell phone, or something more respectable.) When D'Liesa questions the ass, he tells her it's none of her business. Please. *sigh* D'Liesa's a hot girl. She could easily find someone more acceptable than what she's got. She's afraid of being alone. Unfortunately, I know the feeling all too well. I settled for years for people like Les. Finally, I've found the right person. Finally, I don't feel like I'm settling. I wish everyone could be so lucky.

No comments: