The Payoff.

I am getting thin(ner). True, it's going very slowly, frustratingly slowly, but going nonetheless. Out of the last fourteen days, I've exercised for 11. I don't know if I've lost any actual pounds, that could be seen on the scale, but I do know that when I look in the mirror, I see a different body than was there two weeks ago. My butt is firmer and...perkier, Ditto for my breasts. My hips are smaller, and my belly, while not flat, is certainly less round. My arms don't have that funny rounded shape that made me look wide. I just look *smaller* in general. The biggest difference though, is that my double chin is practically non existant. Nearly gone. I have a jawline. I have cheekbones. Also, the part of my belly, just above my ribcage, below my breasts, is getting skinny - fast. I feel really good about myself for the first time in a very long time. Perhaps by the time I go back to Levelland at the end of May to visit, I'll be beautiful. Perhaps.

1 comment:

Brinkley said...

You already are beautiful, you do look fantastic though, I'm so proud of you!