Hi Ho, Hi Ho

It's back to work I go.

Justin and I had a fantastic weekend together, after a blow up on Friday morning. For awhile, I was afraid all was lost, but it's looking pretty hunky dory now. I'm back to work today. I slept really well last night, and felt good when I woke up this morning, but suddenly I'm feeling really run down. My head feels kind of numb and tingly...actually, everything does. Weird.

I have a new obgyn. I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but I had an appointment last Tuesday, for general checkup and annual exam (read: pap smear. bleh), I also scheduled to have a blood test for my thyroid, which I thought had been acting up. (test results on Saturday: Negative) Anyway, my doctor is wonderful. She's funny and kind of young and not at all thin. I hate skinny doctors. AND she gave me a goodie bag! It's actually just my new birth control,(Seasonale, hurray, only 4 periods a year!) but it came in a little hot pink and black make-up case, with an "entertaining and educational video" and a sticker. I love it when I get stickers. NOW sent me one a week or so ago, and I was just *thrilled.* It's the little things y'know?

No comments: