They're Ba-ack...

Beth got back from her parents' today. I wasn't expecting her til tomorrow afternoon at least, so I'm feeling a little sour. I just wanted *one more night* to myself. Ah well. Justin's off visiting his friend Megan. She's moving back to Amarillo in a few months, and he's sad I think, although, we haven't really talked about it. He acts like he never gets to see her anymore since I moved here, but he wasn't seeing her much before I got here either. Neither of them wants to leave the house and make an effort, and then they both get huffy when they don't get together. It's frustrating.

I was back to work today after my long weekend. It was so hard to drag myself out of bed, and they're still not really training me for my *actual* job. They're trying to catch up from everyone being on vacation last week, and so I just kind of wander around and file and help other people with their work. I don't mind it really, I just think it would be nice to do what I'm actually there for.

My first payday with my new job is Friday. I have to pay rent and bills. I want to scream and pull my hair out because I'm not ahead yet. I know it's just a few weeks til I have a check that I can actually save some of, spend on some things for myself, and maybe get a haircut, but it's just so depressing that it's not *this one.* It makes me want to cry.

I've been very moody for a couple of days. I'm not sure what's come over me, but I don't like it. It makes my head hurt, and it makes me feel tired. (And I think it scares Justin.)

I've lost a library book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's understandable that you are stressed, it's ok... and I love you so much, just remember things are getting better and will be so much better very soon.

Love you

Justin