Ghosts of Christmas Past

I took the picture that Justin and I are putting on our Christmas card last night, and as I was comparing it to ones that I've taken previous years, I was really surprised at what a huge difference the little bit of weight I've lost (and it really is just a little bit) makes in my face...and at how much better my hair is this year. Check it out:

This is the picture for this year. The only photo-shopping was to remove the gigantic pimple that sprouts on my forehead every year after Thanksgiving, (I removed it from the other one too) some general skin smoothing (also done in all pictures) and to change the color of my shirt from black to blue, because my hair was blending in too much with the black. I'm not good enough at Photoshop to do much more than that.


This is Christmas 2007. Not too bad...but it's clear that a) I look better in my glasses than I do without them, and b) my jawline is puffier and my cheeks are chubbier. My fingernails are also better (in this pic), but they don't appear in the newest photo. Moving on...

This is Christmas 2006. At the time, I thought this was a pretty good picture. And it is, but you'll note the even saggier jawline (which is just a nice way of saying double chin) and the GAP between my teeth, which seems to be getting better on it's own. You'll also notice that I removed my forehead zit from this picture too.

So, there you go. Christmas pictures from every Christmas that Justin and I have been married. I know you were just dying to see them.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

you look fantastic with or without glasses my friend! and you are right! your face does look different! stunning!

Terroni said...

You look amazing this year!