Cheer

So Christmas is finally over, except that tonight we are having our very last family Christmas at my aunt's house. It's mostly about the food though, so I can totally get behind it. We weren't able to do gifts for anyone this year (not even each other), and so we told everyone to avoid shopping for us, but night before last my dad and siblings brought over a whole pile of presents for us, which is just the nicest thing ever. While there are some bad things about being in such proximity to my family, there are also some really, really nice things, and Wednesday night was one of them.

Justin and I felt so loved and supported, and we're lucky to have family that ignores us when we say "don't buy us anything." We would not have survived the last 2 years back in Levelland if it wasn't for my dad, Sussan, my mom (even though she's much farther away), and everyone else, so if any of you are reading this, thank you so much. We can never repay you.

No comments: