At Last

I can post the news and perhaps someone will end the frenzy ( You know who you are ) My sister is engaged!! James (the fiance) told us last weekend that he was going to propose to her this weekend in San Antonio so we've all been aquiver with anticipation. So you see, I couldn't post the news until the proposal actually happened because she sometimes reads my blog. Hurray! Yes I know this isn't all that super exciting for those of you outside of my family but it is for me. D'Liesa has been a single mom for a few years now and her ex was/is a real jackass so this is all very good news. Also, I'm hoping that she'll let me test out my wedding photographing skills on her...

Here's a pic of the happy couple:

She doesn't like this picture, but I do because she looks all doe-eyed and James looks like he has a secret...apparently he did because moments later I took this picture:


James and our parents after he asked their permission and swore us to secrecy.

Together they have three children (and two supermen apparently)
Hannah, Hunter and Sean (from left to right)

Hannah is 3 the boys are both 6.

So, there's the news...everyone can relax...except the wedding planners I guess...

1 comment:

Terroni said...

Congratulations!