Snow Day!

So Friday afternoon it started snowing, and it just kept on snowing until Saturday afternoon. I love it when I can stay home and just watch it snow without having to worry about getting out and going anywhere. They closed the center where we work last night so we were off and we just got to hang out and stay cozy. It was really nice. Of course we have to drive to work tonight...I'm hoping that during the afternoon it melts off some. Cross your fingers. Here's some pics from this morning. I really wanted to get some before the snow was all walked around in but for some reason I didn't think about it until after I had driven through the yard. Oh well, perhaps the deepness of the footprints/tire marks will show you how deep the snow is.


This is the view from the front porch.

These are the giant icicles growing off our house. I think they are very very cool.

This is Maybe. She thinks snow is for eating. She thinks everything is for eating.

And here is Maybe looking all tragic after I made her sit down in the snow. Please don't call PETA, she's fine I promise.

No comments: