Damn Damn Damn.

So, after a week without our regularly scheduled programming, the DishNetwork guy came yesterday and fixed our TV...and today when I got home from work it had stopped working again. Lovely. Also, the b**** at the water department told me that the adjustment on our bill from when we had the leak, (which they have delayed making for a month) is only $43, in spite of the fact that our regular water bill would probably have only been $40. So now we have to pay a $100 water bill today. *sigh* I just cried and cried for an hour, because there's so much more that we need to do with that money, but at least it's less than it could be. Finally I just decided to suck it up...but now I have to tell Justin when he gets home from school. He's going to be pissed...about both the TV and the water, and he's been very sensitive for the past few days. This is not going to be fun.

In other news, my dad thinks our drug dealer neighbors are stealing water from us. He knows that their water has been disconnected, (the fire station turns into the water department after hours) and he knows that they have already been charged with theft of public service for stealing water from someone else last month. (I don't know where he came by that information, but I guess it's public record. I don't even know their names) I dont know either way, but he thinks they're coming over at night while we work or during the day while we sleep and taking water from the outside faucets. I have no idea whether this is true or not because with the water bill being unadjusted I can't tell what it "really" is. It wouldn't surprise me though. I'm pretty sure that they're stealing electricity though. Our bill is more than it seems like it should be with only one window unit air conditioner and usually only one small lamp and the TV on consistently during the hours that we are awake. My estimate is that it should be around $75, but it is consistently over $150. Oh well...Can't think about it now. I'm already too stressed out.

Now for the fun news...assuming that we can afford it, (after the monster water bill) we are going to go to the corn maze tomorrow. He is very very excited about it...like a little kid going trick-o-treating or something. I think it will be way fun too, {must remember to take allergy pills}. I just love Halloween and fall things. I'm hoping to take Hunter and Hannah to a pumpkin patch and take some pictures in the next week or two. We'll see if I can round up the energy to cope with the toddlers. Oh... I think Justin's home...more as and when.

No comments: