Survivors

Justin and I survived our first night shift. To be honest, it was actually not bad at all until about 6am and we started getting really tired. We were mostly really really slow...how many people really make phone calls between midnight and 8 30 am? Not many...but more than you'd expect. The weirdest one was when someone placed a call at 3am (their time) and said "good morning" to the very angry person that answered the phone... Social skills anyone?? Anyway, we got home about 9 15 and went straight to bed. I woke up at 2, which is only about 5 hours of sleep, but I'm going to try and take a nap around 7 or 8 ish...I just couldn't keep sleeping with the thousands of dirty dishes in the kitchen, so I got up and washed them...now I feel accomplished!

So that's the update

No comments: