Job Posting

WANTED: Best friend for 25 year old new wife.

The job description includes the following: Must be an experienced shopper, entertainer, and amateur personal therapist. Also, must drive, listen to complaints about husband without actually criticizing him, and like to eat out.

Candidate must be comfortable around cute dogs, and must be willing to use bjore nose strips so that I can examine them when they are done.

Candidate must not have strong desires to visit SeaWorld, The State Aquarium, or the fish section at PetSmart.

Pay rate: lifetime supply of friendship, occasional home made cookies, and great gifts on holidays, birthdays, and after vacations to exotic locales.

Starting date: Immediatly

Apply in person or online by commenting on this post. All applications will be considered.

10 comments:

Annabel said...

I'm not sure I could be a "best" friend given the distance... but do include me as a good friend. And if you ever come this way (or I come that way) we can definitely do the shopping and food thing!

Unknown said...

Any more openings for "Good Friend"? I am not sure I am qualified for "Best" because of the distance thing. Patrick promises me that we will go down there soon. If I wern't a scardy cat about driving long distances, I'd drive there myself. I do hope you find a best friend but they can be a long time coming.

Annabel said...

Hey, me you & Tiff should plan a shopping trip. I need to get some back to school things at some point. If Tiff wants to go down there, I'll drive. Let me know what ya'll think.

Unknown said...

That would be fun . I would need to leave Bronte with Patrick...She isn't a good traveler right now.
or my mother -in-law...when is your weekend again Susan?

Susanlee said...

My weekends are Friday/Saturday yay! I'm so excited!

Annabel said...

Well, this Saturday is the tax free weekend which would save money, but be very crowded. Next Saturday would be less crowded, but we'd have to pay taxes. I'm game for either. I just need some clothes before school starts.

Susanlee said...

When does school start? I think it would be worth the 10 dollars saved not to battle the crowds on tax free weekend maybe...next weekend will not work for me because it's not a pay week, so it would have to be this weekend or the weekend of the 18-19 which is kind of a long time...

Annabel said...

This weekend would be fine. Tiff, are you up for it? It would have to be Saturday for me since I'm teaching a workshop on Friday. (And hopefully get paid for it which means I would have some shopping money)

Brinkley said...

I will stay home and sleep :)

Unknown said...

I can't make it. I asked Patrick, it is house payment payday. It means we eat alot of beans. I am disappointed :{ Sometime soon, even tho not this weekend we should try to plan another! Like christmas shopping ...like in September, to avoid the rush. Or something like that.