WOW


I got sooo much done today!! My aunt and I went to the alterations place this afternoon to get the top part of my dress taken in. We were also planning to go shopping for the appropriate foundation pieces for under my dress, an aisle runner and some other wedding related stuff. The first thing we saw when we walked into the shop is that they had the *exact* corset that I needed for under my dress! We had thought that we'd probably have to order it online LUCK!! So, the dress place marked my alterations, we bought my bra, and they agreed that they would also steam out the wrinkles in my dress before my bridal portraits, which will be Monday. Hurray! Then we went to the bridal/party shop and bought the runner so that my dress doesn't snag on the cement where I have to walk "down the aisle." While we were there we picked up 4 disposable "wedding" cameras for my younger brother and sister to take candid shots during the reception and getting ready times etc...(we have a professional photographer for the real pictures.) After that we went to another bridal shop and found my veil, which was on sale! Then we had dinner, and I set out to spend the birthday money that my mom sent me. (My 25th birthday is Saturday.) I got two shirts, some honeymoon lingere, a string of pearls for my portriats, two foot scrubbers, and a horse-shoe toe ring to wear for the wedding. (Tradition says to carry one for good luck, but who can lug around a real horse-shoe?) Then I went to tan I feel like everything is falling into place...things are much better this week...Yay!

Ok, also I made a grevious error in a comment that I posted to one of my entries last week, I said that the only people that I thought read my blog were Justin, Patrick and Tiffany and I left out Jennifer! (I totally didn't mean to so she gets her name in pretty pink letters!)

No comments: