Random Info Meme For Patrick

1. I'll respond with something random I like about you.
You can always make me smile even when I feel truly miserable

2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
I'll tell you a play instead: Six Characters in Search of an Author-Luigi Pirandello
(do you like absurdist theatre? You should read this, it's sort of theatre's version of star trek)

3. I'll name something we should do together.
Go to Feldman's with Justin and Tiffany!

4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (or just me).
"You should bring me a cinnamon roll." (Do you remember this?)

5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
You shaking the candy machine to rescue my doughnuts

6. I'll leave you a quote that is somehow appropriate to you.
"Though our communication sometimes wanes at times of absence, I'm aware of a strength that emanates in the background."
-Claudette Renner

7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
How long after you met Tiffany did you know that you wanted to marry her?

1 comment:

PEG said...

4. Heh. :)
7. Two or three weeks, something of that nature. Not terribly long at all.