It Will All Be Okay...


So, 2 weeks, 2 days sounds a lot longer than

ONLY 16 DAYS UNTIL THE WEDDING!!

I don't really have that much more to do actually...thanks to the haven that is TheKnot.com I now know how to make my own bouquet saving me at least $50 dollars.

My official portraits are Monday, hope to God the giant pimple on my nose decides to stay undercover for a couple more days.

Justin's best man called last night and has got his tux situation under control, which is good. Justin doesn't talk to his best man as frequently as I would like for him to in order for me to feel like things are in order, but that's his perrogitive. My maid of honor is doubling as my wedding planner so I'm in contact with her well...constantly.

Cake ordered, Photographer hired, Dress altered, undergarments purchased. I still don't have any makeup, but I have two more tanning appointments before the pictures so I'd like to wait to see what color I actually am at that point. I'm hoping for "golden," but I never tan golden, so it will probably be something like "light dirt." *laugh*

Hopefully Justin and I will be able to make a super quick trip to Amarillo this weekend to go to the flea market and shop for hair, I never do my own hair, it's way to easy to buy something quality and cute and attatch it. My hairdresser has agreed to do my color for "a small donation" to ensure that I don't look like an elderly gray haired bride on the big day.

Still don't know what to do about the tattoo situation. For those that don't know I have a rather large (probably 4 inches square) tattoo on my left shoulder. Don't worry it's not like a naked lady or skull and crossbones, it's actually a rather pleasant blue and green tribal inspired design. Completely inoffensive. Except to my mom, who is totally schitzing out about how we're going to cover it. Hello Stage Makeup. However, I probably do not have time to run around looking for quality BenNye over the next 4 days. I think the photography place can probably edit it out. Hello, it's just photo shop, I've done it at home like 12 times.

So...that's about it.

I'm turning 25 on Saturday.