Ta-Da!!

I retiled the floor in our kitchen yesterday, and finished up today. It looks amazing, and I am very proud that I did this all by myself...to fully comprehend the difference, I would have to show you a picture of the old stuff, but unfortunately I forgot to take one in the excitement of ripping it up yesterday...I'll just describe it: The floor was vinyl flooring that had been rolled out sometime in the early 50's, it was yellow with a weird sort of floral pattern. It had huge holes in it, and some of it had been glued down with liquid nails some 20 or 30 years ago...Anyway it was terrible, and this is what it looks like now:
I have never been so proud of anything in my life, I keep looking for reasons to go into the kitchen. My comfort level in this house has increased by like 100 points.

No comments: