Oooh and Aah....


This is my ring. I swiped the pic from Zales.com, as my new digital camera hasn't gotten here yet. It's 1/2 carat of diamonds (*squeals*) in 14k white gold.

May I suggest, for anyone shopping for diamonds or jewelry of any sort, that you hit the Zales outlet in the GrapevineMills Mall. It was 70% off. Score huh?

In other news, Justin and I want to have our engagement picture taken somewhere, but there's not a Family Photo around here! They're the people I've depended on for pictures since I was like...6 or something. Anyone have any suggestions? Take your time. I'd like to wait til my face kind of clears up...it's turned into a disaster this week for some reason. I'd also kind of like my hair to grow. Damn haircut. I miss feeling like a girly girl. If I ever mention cutting again, someone please remind me of this.

2 comments:

PEG said...

I take pictures, but you're going to have to come show me the ring in person. (The picture's very pretty, though.)

I also swore off portrait work, so you should feel special that I'm even mentioning it. :)

Brinkley said...

We're probably coming back to Amarillo the weekend of the 16th... I hope... maybe...