Interview Questions For Patrick

The Rules

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."

2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.



Here we go:

1. When was the last time you were really, truly afraid?

2. Even though you've only been married for a little while, how do you think it's changed/changing you?

3. How many polar bears do you own, and what made you decide that that's the thing you wanted to collect?

4. Do you plan on staying in the Canyon/Amarillo area forever, or will the call of a real city lure you away?

5. How is your photography coming? I assume the class is over, but are you still taking pictures?

No comments: