Happy New Year!

Okay, so I'm a little late with the well wishing. Sue me. I haven't been near a computer to post on. Well, that's not entirely true, but I wanted to post some pics from Christmas and every time I try to come upstairs and use Justin's computer, which has the photo posting software, he follows me and gets on the computer. Where he is now. Playing...computer football (?) Hm, and here I thought he was a non sports kind of guy. My new years resolution is to do 5 minutes longer than usual on my gazelle. It ends up being fifteen minutes instead of ten, which is half the recommended dose, but I'm a fat girl, gimme a break. I'll work up slowly...no need to risk a heart attack. AND considering that I haven't done the hateful thing *at all* since before Thanksgiving, it's really FIFTEEN minutes longer than usual. I did it last night and then ran panting up the stairs to brag to Justin. It's nice to have someone to brag to.

Also, yesterday was our anniversary. One year of relationship..uh...bliss. Yeah. It's been a rough year, with moving and money and roommates etc, but we made it through with colors...maybe not flying colors, but colors nonetheless. It can only go up from here. I'm really looking forward to the up. If you'd like to know the gritty details of our celebrating, you're welcome to check out the special attractions. If you don't know what I'm talking about when I say 'special attractions', you didn't get the email, and therefore shouldn't be visiting them anyway.

Last year was really eventful for me. Throughout 2004 I've worked 4 jobs, moved one time, cried a million tears, lived with three people and found the person I'm going to marry. Impressive, no? I've also kissed a lot of people. See the special attractions for those stories too, if you're interested.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who made this year, if not fantastic, at least memorable.
And thanks to those of you who helped me through the really ugly times. You know who you are, and I love you.

No comments: