Carol McCain

Why aren't more people talking about the fact that John McCain left his first wife, Carol, because she was in a disfiguring car accident and her disability made him feel old at a time when he wanted to be young and famous after his return from Vietnam? He couldn't stand the fact that his swimsuit model no longer looked like she did when he left, and so he started looking around for a replacement. John started courting the ice queen, Cindy, nearly a year before asking his wife for a divorce, and married her (Cindy) ONE MONTH after his divorce was final.


The Obamas were raked over the coals for admitting to marital counseling. John Edwards will never have a career in politics again after admitting his affair earlier this year. People are still making jokes about Monica Lewinski, but has the name Carol McCain showed up in the US media even once? I think not. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking John McCain for having an affair. Carol says she's not really bothered, so why should I be? I just think that there shouldn't be a double standard about this sort of thing.

4 comments:

Terroni said...

I met Newt Gingrich's ex wife at a party once. He was cheating on her while calling for Clinton's impeachment. Nice, eh?

Amanda said...

hmm... it makes me wonder what the press would say about my life. I haven't done anything terribly scandalous, but you just never know how you would look

Susanlee said...

-laughs- I KNOW how much dirt they could dig up on me, which is *exactly* why I don't put myself in a position where anyone is interested in my lurid past. Or I suppose I could run for office as a Republican, and no one would care...

Anonymous said...

That's pretty funny , Said , considering all of the philandering Democrats , including Presidents Johnson, Kennedy and especially Clinton to name only a few . Not to mention the Kennedy brothers. 😂😂😂