1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to it).
3. Find the 5th sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
"And I've had terrible, very real nightmares."
My cat Nicolas is going to live with my step sister D'Liesa. Three is just too many for a small apartment. She wants a grown up cat that knows how to get away from her kids, but one thats laid back enough to not scratch them in the process. I think Nic is perfect for this posistion as A) he's been declawed, and B) he tends to gravitate to tall places where toddlers cannot reach. It's a win win situation I think.
This leaves us with two kitties. M'Gee and Yumi. Both Justins, I don't feel cheated out of my cat or anything really, and to be quite honest if we were only going to keep one it would be Yumi. (She's very smart and fetches like a dog.) But I'm not very fond of M'Gee. He's old and likes to vomit. It's like his hobby or something. Oh well. Justin likes him and sometimes you have to make concessions to peoples attatchments.
We're having dinner with my parents tonight I think, so I should get off...Justins finished with his shower now and we'll be leaving soon...Perhaps I'll have something more interesting to say later...
1. My uncle once: Was the caretaker of Spade Ranch. Because of this I have a soft soft spot for cowboy folklore. Betcha didn't know that!
2. Never in my life: Have I really yelled at the people in my life who deserve it...for so many reasons.
3. When I was five: I got a little brother and sister.
4. High School was: The last time in my life that I had a group of friends that I could tell anything to.
5. I will never forget: What it feels like to walk down the streets of New York at 3am
6. I once met: Our current excuse for a president.
7. There's this girl I know who: is gonna be Justins best man at our wedding.
8. Once, at a bar: A drag queen groped my left breast.
9. By noon, I'm usually: On my way to work or dead asleep. God I love working in the afternoon/night.
10. Last night: I dreamt that I was swimming in Greece.
11. If I only had: Money. You wouldn't believe how much easier things would be if I had three hundred and fifty dollars.
12. Next time I go to church: oh hmm...I dunno I keep thinking that I'll go and then can't drag myself out of bed.
13. Terry Shiavo: Should have died much longer ago than she did.
14. What worries me most: That I'll look like the Michelin man in my wedding dress.
15. When I turn my head left, I see: The downstairs bathroom door.
16. When I turn my head right, I see: Justin.
17. You know I'm lying when: I'm a very good liar. I always know Justins lying when he tells me 3 minutes later in tears...hehehe
18. What I miss most about the eighties: weighing less than one hundred pounds and my cabbage patch kid.
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, Ophelia. Crazy and self involved.
20. By this time next year: Oh who knows. Maybe I ll have a new sofa.
21. A better name for me would be: I always wanted my name to be Lily or Rose or Dahlia...something floral. My dad wanted to name me Courtney Michelle. Come on Courtney Michelle Bell...god.
22. I have a hard time understanding: My parents choices.
23. If I ever go back to school: I'll get my masters...although I was kind of thinking I might be interested in Radiology or something else medical...we'll see, I've gotten awfully lazy.
24. You know I like you if: I'm pretty desperate for friends at this point. I only don't like the stupid people.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: Depends on the award. If it was an Oscar or a Tony I'd thank Emmalie John.
26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: Brilliant
27. Take my advice, never: Say that you'll never go back to your hometown.
28. My ideal breakfast is: Breakfast Burrito with Egg, Bacon, Potato and Cheese. Or Hot Chocolate from Town N Country
29. A song I love, but do not have is: The entire soundtrack for Hair
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: Eating at Savannahs
31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars:My favorite, Make us who we are, overrated, should find something better to do.
32. Why won't people:Pay attention to the things they say?
33. If you spend the night at my house: Don't make any extra noise while I'm falling asleep.
34. I'd stop my wedding for: Patrick Stewart....(not really...well....)
35. The world could do without: Another Bush in charge...Ignorance.
36. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Spend 48 hours with my stepmother
37. My favorite blonde is:My niece Hannah and my Nephew Hunter
38. Paper clips are more useful than: Socks.
39. If I do anything well, it's: Getting mad. I get mad really well.
40. And by the way: I'm going to bed.
It's weird to have days off on weekdays. I mean, I couldn't tell a difference these past two days because we just sat around the house and bought some groceries and had dinner at my parents, but I suspect that when we once again have a disposable income that it'll be interesting to have the mall all to ourselves and a selection of shops not open on the weekends...hmm. (By the way, how do those shops not open on the weekends stay in business? I mean...who can shop there? Besides me now...)
I'm trying to figure out how to rent a banquet room at South Plains College for the wedding...not that I need it anytime soon, but its good to be informed...in any case their website is fairly useless.
Less than one month until the new Lemony Snicket book comes out!!
We're having a small problem with Sprint. My bill this month is $88. For one phone. And I have the fair and flexible plan, so even if I went over my 300 minutes, it should have only been $5 for 100 more. They say that last month we used 700 minutes. (Apparently if you go over 500 minutes on my plan it turns into 10 cents a minute) All this is well and good except that there is no way we used that much time. That's more than eleven and a half hours of phone time. I never usually even use all 300 that they give me!! So, I decided to look at the detail on my online bill (I no longer receive a paper bill). Lo and behold, since the SprintNextel merger I can no longer see my bill detail online. I don't really know what to do at this point. The bill is due on Tuesday, and I don't really want to pay so much, since I don't think I owe it...the people on the phone don't seem inclined to give me the details of every call I've made either. Very frustrating. Looks like we may have to switch companies if this keeps up...*sigh* Any suggestions?
Oh yeah, is anybody else having trouble seeing my profile picture? I can only get it to come in about half the time...know how to fix this??
Also, One week til payday!!